What makes a Dow Honda Certified Pre-Owned a great buy?
When you purchase a Dow Honda's Certified Pre-Owned you get are purchasing peace of mind, trusted quality and a great long-term value.
- All Dow Honda CPO vehicles are hand selected by our Certified Manager
- All Dow Honda CPO vehicles are meticulously inspected by factory-trained mechanics
- All Dow Honda CPO vehicles with an exclusive powertrain warranty
- All Dow Honda CPO vehicles come with unique exchange privileges for your satisfaction
- All Dow Honda CPO vehicles owners have access to the comprehensive myHonda portal
Special Finance Rates
Dow Honda's Certified Pre-Owned program gives you access to special, exclusive finance rates for greater savings.
100 Point Top-To-Bottom Inspection
In order to reach Dow Honda's Certified Pre-Owned designation, the vehicle must pass a rigorous inspection: front-to-back, top-to-bottom, inside and out. Parts that are worn are replaced with brand new Genuine Honda replacement parts.
7 Year / 160,000km Peace of Mind*
All Dow Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are backed by a 7 year, 160,000 Limited Powertrain Honda Factory Warranty*. For even more peace of mind, you have the option of upgrading to Honda Plus Comprehensive Warranty at special, reduced price.
7 Day - 1,000 km Unique Exchange Privilege**
Should your Dow Honda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle not meet all your needs within 7 days or 1,000 kilometres, you have the option of driving it drive it back to us and we'll exchange it for another Certified Pre-Owned vehicle of your choice.
* From original vehicle in-service date.
**Neither Honda Canada Inc. nor any of its dealers will be required to accept return of a vehicle in certain circumstances including:
(1) if the delivery date of the vehicle was more than 7 days prior to the day on which the customer is seeking to return the vehicle;
(2) if the mileage on the vehicle at the time the customer is seeking to return the vehicle, is more than 1,000 km higher than at the time the vehicle was delivered to the customer; or
(3) if the vehicle is not returned in the condition in which it was delivered, including where the vehicle has sustained damage since the time of delivery or where wear and tear on the vehicle since the time of delivery is considered excessive.