Daylight Savings Time and Setting the Clock!
Daylight Savings Time is around the corner! What should you do about the clock in your Honda? Many Honda models have features which will automatically update the date and time settings. If your vehicle is equipped with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System or the Automatic Date and Time feature, then you don’t need to worry about setting the clock! If you connect your smartphone to your car, it will also automatically set the date and time. However, you can always manually change these settings!
To Set the Time with the Touch Screen:
- Park the vehicle, and turn on the ignition.
- Press the “Home” button.
- Click “Settings”
- Select “Date and Time”
- Press “Set Date and Time”
- Touch the arrow buttons to select the correct time.
To Set the Time with the Colour Audio Display:
- Park vehicle and turn on the ignition.
- Press the “Menu/Clock” button.
- Go to “Adjust Clock” and press the selector knob.
- Rotate the selector knob to choose the correct hour, and press it when complete.
- Rotate the selector knob to choose the correct minute, and press it to complete.
- Go to “set” and press the selector knob to save the time.
If you have any questions, click here to contact us!
Want to learn about more Honda technology?