Wanted: Full Time Receptionist
Required Immediately: Full Time Receptionist
The successful candidate must deliver a superior experience by welcoming each guest in person, or by phone. They must have exceptional phone manners and direct customers to the appropriate department. Must have great people skills and be very well organized.
- Welcome and greet all visitors in a polite and courteous manner, determine nature of the visit, and direct visitors to specific personnel
- Operate main telephone switchboard, answering every call, determining the purpose of calls and inquiries, and connecting phone calls to appropriate persons
- Responsible for stocking vehicles into CRM software (ONE-Eighty), completing dealer trades, receiving and receipting deposits from customers
- Perform administrative support duties, including (but not limited to) filing, photocopying, faxing, and emailing
- Responsible for preparing all licensing for deliveries and trade-ins
- Highly self-motivated and hard-working
- A committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Automotive experience is an asset
- Minimum one year of experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Tina Russell email@example.com or Andrew Bearss firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, click here to contact us!