How to use the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
The multi-angle rearview camera is a standard feature on the entire Honda family. It is a simple safety tool, which gives the driver a live video feed of what’s behind their Honda, while reversing. It automatically turns on when the vehicle is shifted into Reverse. Certain trim levels will also have guidelines on their video screen, to help with positioning your car.
The multi-angle rearview camera has three video modes:
- Wide View: a wide angle of the space behind your Honda
- Normal View: the default view of the space behind your Honda
- Top Down View: a top down view of the area behind your bumper
To switch between the camera’s video modes, press the selector knob, or press the touchscreen when the backup camera is on.
If your Honda’s rearview camera has guidelines, you can turn them on or off using the Display Audio System:
- At the Home Screen, select “Settings”
- Click on “Camera”
- There will be two options, “Fixed Guidelines” and “Dynamic Guidelines”, which can both be turned on or off here.
If your Honda has a colour audio system, you can turn the guidelines on or off by:
- Press the Menu/Clock button
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Rear Camera”
- Choose “Camera Guidelines”
- You can now turn them on or off
If you have any questions, click here to contact us!
If you would like to book a test drive, click here!