2014 Honda Lineup Cheat Sheet
(click for full image)
If you are researching your next Honda, and you don’t know where to start, try our 2014 Honda Lineup Cheat Sheet! We have collected the reviews and awards the 2014 lineup have received, and put them into an easy-to-read page!
The reviews listed are from some of the most popular internet sources for car reviews and research:
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: one of the top institutions that assesses vehicle crash test safety. The IIHS gives out their Top Safety Pick and Top Safety Pick+ awards to vehicles that receive perfect scores on their crash tests.
- thecarconnection.com: a popular car research site that provides reviews on a 10 point scale. Overall ratings are broken down into six sub-rating categories as well.
- Car and Driver: the website for the magazine of the same name. It features extremely detailed vehicle reviews, and an editor’s rating out of 5 stars.
- Kelley Blue Book: well known for its annual Resale Value Awards. It also features top 10 category lists, and Expert Reviews on a 10 point scale.
- cars.com: an easy to navigate car research site that also has consumer reviews on a 5 star system.
- edmunds.com: an award-winning vehicle research site that gives a letter-grade to each vehicle and lets consumers post reviews on a 10 point scale.
The 2014 Honda Lineup Cheat Sheet is a great place to start the research process. If a model’s review record catches your eye, then there are plenty of options to learn more about it! Why not read the full review at one of the sources above? The Dow Honda Blog also has its own section for 2014 Honda vehicles, a detailed tag list in the sidebar, and a section on car buying tips!