The Magic Slide 2nd Row Seats
The next evolution of Honda’s Magic Seats can be found in the 2018 Odyssey! The Magic Slide 2nd Row Seats are a Honda exclusive set of customizable seats. The middle seat can be removed, and the outermost seats can slide side-to-side! These sliding seats makes loading up the Odyssey with cargo or people more convenient.
How to remove the centre seat:
- Store the seatbelt.
- Release the seatbelt anchor.
- Fold down the back of the seat.
- Pull the lock release strap and lift the rear of the seat.
- Lift the front of the seat up, and unhook it front the floor.
Replacing the centre seat:
- Hook the front of the seat to the floor.
- Push the rear of the seat down until it locks into place.
Sliding the outer seats:
- Remove the centre seat.
- Pull the handle on the side of the outer seat to unlock it.
- Push the seat to slide it side-to-side.
- Release the handle to lock it into place.
Want to see more of the 2018 Odyssey? Click here!
Click here to learn how to use the Honda VAC!
Click here to learn how to use the 2018 Odyssey’s Power Sliding Doors!
To see the Magic Slide 2nd Row Seats in action, click here to book a test drive!
If you have any questions, click here to contact us!