Why Choose Leasing?
There are many decisions to make when buying a vehicle; New or used? Coupe or sedan? Automatic or manual?
Arguably one of the most difficult decisions is the choice between leasing or financing your vehicle. That’s why, at Dow Honda we have two leasing managers on staff to help navigate this tricky arena. Ruvin Geller and Gavin Wardman are Dow Honda’s resident leasing managers. They are responsible for helping people decide if leasing is the right option, and guiding those people through to the end of their leasing term.
The Dow Honda Blog sat down with Gavin and Ruvin to find out their 5 reasons to choose leasing:
- Monthly payments are generally lower through leasing
- Since you don’t own the vehicle, you don’t have to worry about it depreciating over time.
- You don’t have to pay all of the taxes up front
- Your vehicle is always under warranty
- You can drive a new vehicle, more often, by leasing a new vehicle at the end of your current term
If you have any questions about leasing a vehicle, please feel free to contact Gavin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruvin at email@example.com