What is the difference between the 2014 and 2015 CR-V?
The latest edition of the Honda CR-V has undergone a few changes! The 2015 model has been “refreshed”, and although it maintained the signature CR-V style, there are many new features to discover!
What makes the 2014 CR-V different from the 2015 CR-V?
- features a 185 horsepower 2.4L DOHC I-VTEC engine
- 163lb/ft of torque
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- the exterior features a three-barred grille on the front, and visible backseat door handles
- trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring
- rearview camera system is a standard feature
- fuel economy is on average 22mpg in the city, 30mpg on the highway, and 25mpg combined
- the dashboard design of the 2014 CR-V is pictured below
- no sheet metal changes from the 2014 design
- features a reshaped rear bumper, and a two-bar grill design in the front
- 185hp 2.4L direct-injected Earth Dreams engine
- 181lbs/ft of torque
- CVT transmission
- fuel economy is an estimated 26mpg in the city, 33mpg on the highway, and 28mpg combined
- Trims include: LX, SE, EX, EX-L, and Touring
- can tow 1,500lbs
- rearview camera is a standard feature
- uses new Motion-Adaptive Electronic Power Steering
- the dashboard for the 2015 CR-V is shown below